Summer 2020 Update – Please Read
With the new guidelines from our Governor for phases of reopening the State of Indiana, the Indiana Storm is going to move forward with small group conditioning. We are in uncharted territory, but like all of you, we want to try to give our athletes some sort of summer program. Below is how we hope to accomplish and ramp up for the summer season. That being said, we are still unsure what meets will be open, if any, for us to participate in.
- Our plan as of now is to start conditioning the week of May 24 with groups of 10 or less.
- Conditioning locations will be communicated via text and with be one weekday (Tues, Wed, or Thurs-based on your athletes group and each Saturday)
- At this time, we are not sure if we will be able to offer hurdle or jumps technical training given the facility challenges and availability of equipment.
- We will not start the our official season until the restrictions for youth leagues are lifted June 14.
- Social distancing will still be very important and we need you to talk with your athletes about the importance of practicing this.
- If your athlete or a member of your household has been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID, or display signs of a cold, please do NOT come to practice.
- We will ask all parents to remain in their vehicles during conditioning and practices when they begin. If you want to work out during your athlete’s training, you must go elsewhere to do this.
- We can only accomplish safe training by practicing these rules until directed otherwise.
Information regarding registration and fees is below. Please note we will need this information by Wednesday, May 20, 2020 in order to properly prepare.
- Registration forms can be emailed to email@example.com . They cannot condition/practice without this registration form that includes emergency contact info. The form can be found at the bottom of this message.
- Once we have this info, we will send out group info via text by Monday, May 25.
- Payment can be made using the DONATE button below and include your athlete’s name in the note.
- Fees will be $225 for all High School and Returning members.
- For athletes that have not participated in Outdoor Season before, they will join as associate members and the fee will be $225. If meets are offered this summer, there will be uniform fees and meet fees that will be due. Typically meet fees are around $20-40 depending on the type of meet offered. Our Uniform will cost approximately $80.
- Lastly, it is very important that you sign up for texts using the information below as we will communicate group assignments and practice info via text. Please sign up for only the group that applies to your athlete:
- High School (Current grade 9-12): Text the message @stormhs20 to phone number 81010
- Youth (Current grade 8 or less): Text the message @stormy20 to phone number 81010