Indiana Storm Track Club
Our goal is to instill the philosophy of performing at one’s personal best versus always winning. More importantly we focus our efforts on developing and maintaining an appreciation of the power of physical fitness. Our mission is to teach the fundamentals of track and field by fostering self-discipline, goal setting and attainment, and personal health & fitness while developing the self-confidence in young athletes to apply these attributes to reach higher academic achievements.
Our training regimen has proven successful as evidenced by the following achievements:
- 2 Gold Medals World U20 Championships
- 1 Silver Medal World U20 Championships
- 1 Gold World Youth Championships
- 1 Silver World Youth Championships
- 29 National Championships
- 20 National Championship Runner-ups
Congrats to the 17-18 Boys who won a 4th place medal in the 4x400m at the 2016 USATF Junior Olympics in Sacramento!
(M. VINSON, I. WARE, J. CHAVIS, J. WILKERSON)
GREAT JOB STORM!